Trimmer and Packagers
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• You must show competence in organizational skills, and communication skills.
• Working both individually and in a team is critical.
• Must understand how to trim cannabis and understand how to adapt to various strains to insure a good pace and high quality.
• Must understand how to meet production expectations and maintain high levels of quality of work.
• must be reliable
• Willingness to learn about other aspects of the business.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must meet all legal requirements to work in an OLCC business.
Please send a resume with detail on experience within the Cannabis industry. In cover letter please talk about your time as a hand trimmer, how many estimated pounds you have hand trimmed, what your expected daily output is and salary expectation.
Send Resume and Cover letter to HR@PackagingBrothers.com
We have full-time and part time positions, please specify your choice.